Student job and internship
Would you like a student job that turns into an internship in the fall? In this role, you will be an integral part of our finance team, as you work as a maternity cover in the fall of 2019. You will be challenged and given a lot of responsibility, and expected to work independently.
You will be expected to work part-time during the spring, and full time in the summer and fall. The work will be varied with smaller weekly tasks and bigger long term projects. You will get experience in handling finance issues and will be expected to align expectations with key stakeholders while developing our business.
The right candidate for this position is loyal, result-oriented and can thrive in an environment where generating profits is the top priority.
There will be a big focus on development in this role, and you will experience professional growth in this role beyond what you would expect as a student employee or intern
Are you ready for the challenge
- you are honest
- you are dedicated within your field
- You are open to different work assignments
- You have a "no job to big, no job too small" mindset
- you have a flair for numbers and preferably experience within Excel
- you have have an interest for accounting
- you are studying a masters degree and will be doing an internship in the fall
The deadline is 4st of March 2019, Send your application, CV and transcript to:email@example.com
Information and questions
If you have any questions please contact Carsten Vestermark or visit our site firstname.lastname@example.org +45 3153 9325