Student Employee Trading
Do you want to be a part of an ambitious trading team where honesty and transparency are key elements in the way we do business? Are you eager to develop yourself with experienced traders in a competitive market, where we strive to be the best?
In Commodities offers an opportunity to join a trading team of experienced professionals within Intraday Power trading. We seek to go the extra mile to reach our targets and create a great working place.
The right candidate for this position is ambitious, result-oriented and thrives in a hectic environment where decisions are made quickly and performance demands are high.
As a Student Employee in Intraday Power Trading you will initially be supporting trading in the European power markets and actively contributing to optimize the value of our portfolio. You will take part in covering shifts, and daily operational tasks. Starting with supportive task you will have more trading responsibility as your skills develope
- you are honest and value transparency
- you are dedicated and work efficiently
- you see yourself as a trader in the future
- you see things from different perspective and rethink status quo
- you have a flair for numbers and think fast
- you have a competitive mindset and are result-oriented
- you study a master’s degree within finance, economics, mathematics or similar
The deadline is 1st of October 2018. Send your application, CV and transcript to:email@example.com
Information and questions
If you have any questions please contact Carsten Vestermark or visit our site firstname.lastname@example.org +45 3153 9325