Can you imagine yourself as a People Partner in a truly tech-driven energy trading company? A company where autonomy, trust, and honesty are fundamentals? A company where we develop people and culture in a different way? Then you might be the colleague we are looking for to our expanding People & Culture team.
At InCommodities, we want to be the best place for the best people. We have an extreme focus on personal development, culture, and mixing the right people and the right competencies in our teams. Recently, we launched an ambitious People & Culture strategy, and we are now looking for a People Partner to join us and be part of delivering our promises and strategic initiatives.
Your focus as People Partner will be dedicated to our five IT teams where you will work within the headlines of attract, retain, and develop. You will be responsible for identifying challenges and areas for improvement, while at the same time delivering sparring and advice to both leaders and teams. Moreover, you will take part in an exciting transformation of our IT operating model, where we are implementing squads and more agile methods as one of the main enablers of our future growth.
Being a People Partner at InCommodities requires that you love working with a broad spectrum of competencies and that you can be very hands-on while also having a strategic perspective – both on people and business.
Your journey as People Partner
In the People & Culture team we are nine skilled, talented, and cool colleagues that cover all aspects of people, culture, marketing, and communications. We love what we do, and we love to have fun while doing it.
We will make sure to create the right framework for you to get into the team and our culture, while you are expected to be both proactive and creative in your daily going.
The role requires a good business understanding, so we have a thorough onboarding process lined up for you. We will ensure you know our business's ups and downs and get to know our people.
- Be a trusted partner and advisor for leaders and colleagues in our IT teams in all people-related areas
- Be an active part of delivering on the strategic efforts to promote and enhance our strategic priorities – culture, development, cross-team collaboration, and values
- Support the development and implementation of people projects across the organization
- Work closely together with the People & Culture team on projects from a broad perspective
Qualifications – we imagine that you
- Have a relevant education in HR, Organisation, Psychology, or alike
- Have experience from a similar position or alternatively from a broad HR team, working with a wide range of relevant HR disciplines
- Have a solid People toolbox and hands-on experience within attract, retain and develop
- Have an analytical mindset, and can link business strategy with people strategy
- Have great stakeholder management skills and get energized by building reliable and trusting partnerships internally
- Can communicate fluently in English – oral and written
Personal skills – we expect that you
- Have a high degree of integrity
- Are detail-oriented and quality conscious
- Have a pragmatic approach to your work combined with a strategic and creative mindset
- Have a can-do attitude and take pride in delivering the best sparring and advice to your colleagues
- Thrive in getting things done – small scale and large scale
What you can expect from us
- A lot of responsibility and support
- Exceptional colleagues who are honest, ambitious, and the smartest in their field
- A unique company culture where we live up to our values: Honesty, Transparency, and Rethink, and where you don't have to abide by a dress code or a strict hierarchy
- A bunch of great events - both in the teams and in the entire organization
- The opportunity to grow both professionally and personally